Session Time: 18:00 – 23:00
This is the best way to enjoy beer and the world of brewing – we designed it that way! Once you’re in, there’s nothing to worry about, apart from what beer to try next. Total freedom. A ticket gives you everything you need, it’s all included (apart from food and if you want to buy any merchandise).
What’s included in your ticket:
- Entry to the event for your allotted session time – all the breweries, access to the street food bazaar, and music acts.
- Your beer – festival pour of whatever you choose
- Craft beer is about responsible drinking. If you’re seen to be visibly drunk you will not be served, and we reserve the right not to serve anyone in the venue.
- *Please note that bars will close and no drinks will be served in the last 15 minutes of each session.
- Please note last serve is 15 minutes before the session finishes
- Love, knowledge and experience – all the breweries attend the festival themselves to pour their beer, meaning you can chat about the beer you’re drinking with the people who made it.
- Free Glass – A wonderful beer tasting glass from Rastal, called a Teku. It’s yours to keep and enjoy beer from, for years to come.
- Awesome book – we work with our branding designers, to create a cool little ‘zine to help guide you around the festival so you can maximise delicious beer time.
What’s not included in your ticket:
- Food – if you get hungry or want to try some of the amazing food with your beer, you’ll need to bring some extra money.
- Merchandise – we’ve got some great T-shirts available, if you’d like to take something home.
** No refunds will be given. At our discretion we can change tickets to alternate sessions for an admin fee of £10 per ticket.