Trade Preview Session : 16:00 – 18:00
+ End of the Week Session: 18:00 – 23:00
The Trade Preview Session is a chance for those people in the food and drinks trade – from buyers to key staff members – to meet the breweries and other exhibitors at the festival prior to the general public. A ticket to the trade session will allow you into the event from 4pm for the preview and stay to enjoy the evening session from 6pm, when the general public will be allowed in.
What’s included in your ticket:
- Entry to the event for your allotted session time – all the breweries, access to the street food bazaar, and music acts.
- Your beer – festival pour of whatever you choose
- Craft beer is about responsible drinking. If you’re seen to be visibly drunk you will not be served, and we reserve the right not to serve anyone in the venue.
- Love, knowledge and experience – all the breweries attend the festival themselves to pour their beer, meaning you can chat about the beer you’re drinking with the people who made it.
- Free Glass – A wonderful beer tasting glass from Rastal, called a Teku. It’s yours to keep and enjoy beer from, for years to come.
- Awesome book – we work with our branding designers, to create a cool little ‘zine to help guide you around the festival so you can maximise delicious beer time.
What’s not included in your ticket:
- Food – if you get hungry or want to try some of the amazing food with your beer, you’ll need to bring some extra money.
- Merchandise – we’ve got some great T-shirts available, if you’d like to take something home.
** No refunds will be given. At our discretion we can change tickets to alternate sessions for an admin fee of £10 per ticket.